DINNER @ GROUPBASE, BANDAR SRI DAMANSARA


Have you ever been to Groupbase Kopitiam restaurant at Bandar Sri Damansara? Well if you havent then I'm sure you'll check out the place after reading my post (and NO I dont get any commission from them..just my honest food review..ha ha). The restaurant is located at Jalan Tanjung SD13/2, Bandar Sri Damansara and specializes in a selection of delectable cuisines from traditional Malaysian to Western and Thai. They also provide catering and rental services-just call them for more info.



My hubby and I ordered their famous butter prawn with egg floss which is THE BEST butter prawn I've ever had!(RM19), garlic asparagus(RM8), sizzling tofu (RM10), fried calamari (RM14) & 2 plates of rice (RM2). The medium size butter prawns were perfectly seasoned and cooked with generous amount of sweet egg floss and we loved the crispy and tasty deep-fried calamari. The garlic asparagus and mix vege were perfectly sauteed too with just the right amount of garlic.



The dishes came in big portions despite the SMALL size that we ordered and the food was incredibly cheap. With its varied menu, fast service and affordable price, Groupbase is definitely one of my all time favourite restaurant and their delicacies will certainly delight all foodies and epicures out there.



Groupbase Kopitiam Bandar Sri Damansara
Tel : 03-6272 1184

No comments:

Post a Comment